Job Description IT Support Officer (Level 2/3)
- Will be working between office and customer locations
- Full Time Position
- Be part of a growing team of professionals
- Share our success – join the team now and grow with the company
IT Support Tech position based between customer sites and office.
Our office is in Adelaide CBD.
The company was formed to provide commercial IT support to both the groups customers, and to build it’s own customer base. Our IT customers are mostly in Adelaide, and our group of companies has reach through to most states. We pride ourselves on integrity and ethics.
Since it’s launch, we have evolved into both an IT Services and Software Development company.
About the role
This position reports to the group’s IT Director. We require someone who is autonomous and able to think on their feet. You should have experience with Level 2 and 3 support.
Systems and processes have been put in place, and we require an individual who is able drive these systems further while providing support to the current customer base. You will be exposed to many technologies, applications, systems, providing you the opportunity to up-skill, provide proactive solutions and never get bored!
- This position will involve traveling within metropolitan Adelaide. After initial training, role will be 3 equivalent days per week out at Wingfield, and 2 days at our city office.
Duties and responsibilities
Provide phone, email and onsite support to customers for a range of IT related issues. You will have experience maintaining and deploying servers and technologies including the below.
- Active Directory and Azure AD
- Exchange and Office 365
- Windows Server 2003-2019
- Desktop Support from Windows 7 to 10
- Routing, switching, firewalls (preferably Cisco)
- Must have experience liaising with 3rd party support
- SQL database maintenance and understanding of backups
- Microsoft Azure and Data Centre Hosting/Colocation
Skills and Experience
- Must have at least 3 years previous IT experience in helpdesk or onsite roles or convince us if less that you could cope
- Related qualifications including CCNA, MCSE or University education is preferred but not essential
We are a professional services group of companies, and you will enjoy our central location and office fitout. Depending on schedules and projects, you will find yourself working from the office, or at customer’s premises.
What you need to do now
Telephone Rex on 0407827173 before submitting your resume.
Then if you decide to continue and we invite you, send your resumeto firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact all applicants. Please therefor make your resume relevant – address the requirments stated, give referees contact details (not contacted without your prior approval)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
#recruitment #ITSupport #positinsvacant #newjob #success